- You will be working directly alongside the highly experienced founders Paul Jozefak and Michael Backes as well as senior management
- You will own and drive projects and sales initiatives, measured by their success
- You propose, develop and prepare materials and presentations for prospective partners and investors
- You actively take part in sales, marketing and investor meetings and you are responsible for follow-up
- You systematically collect data for market research
- You assist a growing team in performing their tasks to the best of their ability and driving growth of the business via new customers
- You contribute to an ever-adapting set of processes and help define best practices in our business
- You enjoy being part of a team, like taking ownership and believe in working together: We’re a small but fast-growing team. Everyone pulls together and shares learnings to make the entire organization stronger
This role allows you to develop into a management role. We want you to stick around long-term but we also want you to learn enough to go start your own company if you choose. We want you to be excited about working in a startup and seek individuals who see their careers in this segment.
re:ceeve is a well funded FinTech start-up based in Hamburg, run by seasoned founders. We are recruiting individuals looking to put their dent on the world and in the collections space. We believe that our software has the potential to completely disrupt credit lifecycle management and take it in a new direction by automating obsolete processes using AI and harvesting data to impact the top line. Further, we want to reimagine the industry ground up based on software sales versus collection fees. We also help our clients drive customer retention and loyalty first and with transparency, we want to clean up a business with a horrible image.
We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary. We are a remote-first company and measure results and not time spent in the office